11/18/2007

Houston has started blogging.

My learned, skilled, and articulate husband Houston has just started a blog. If you've ever wondered what composers think about, you should check it out. Really, they're not all that different from you and me. Much.

In other news, the NaNo slowdown continues. I'm only up to 32,025 words -- in other words, thank God I put that cushion in place when I could.

For some of the worst (yet fairly funny) anti-NaNo vitriol, see Sean Lindsay's 101 Reasons to Stop Writing. I can't help wondering where he gets the energy and motivation to be so negative. Being that cranky, and that concerned with others' business, has got to be hard work.

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Chard said...

Woo hoo! Two bloggers in the family. Can Margaret be far behind for the hat trick?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Well, she hasn't expressed much interest yet in blogging, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Although, I have to say, there's something unseemly about a 12-year-old writing about life instead of living it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home