10/22/2007

No surprises here.

For those who know me, the results of this quiz will make perfect, perfect sense.





Which Star Trek: the Next Generation character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Jean Luc Picard

You are intellgent and introspective. You like spending quiet time reading or listening to music. You are a natural leader who prefers diplomacy to war.


Jean Luc Picard


80%

Worf


80%

Geordi LaForge


73%

Data


67%

Beverly Crusher


60%

Deanna Troi


53%

William T. Riker


40%




(It was a dead heat between Picard and Worf, finally decided by a tie-breaker: which of these statements is more important? "I enjoy classic literature" or "keeping in shape is vital"? I chose the former, because given the choice of seeing a Shakespeare play or running laps, well, no contest.)

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Chard said...

All I can say is, at least I'm less Riker than you are.

Mine

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I tested as a dead heat between Riker and Troi!!!! Picarda close third.

Waht does this mean???????

h

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating! I scored 100% Geordi LaForge!
"You are good-natured and quick thinking. You are good at figuring out puzzels and building things."

They missed another of my promenent qualitys - I am a terribel speller. Hmm, or did the discripsion hint at that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home