10/10/2007

Galactic premier of "The Salad of Success"

The young men and women who performed "Salad" last night did a lot of hard work on the show and you could tell. The directors made some choices that I was a bit dubious about, but, as legendary playwright and former Czech Republic president Vaclav Havel said, "If you want your plays produced the way you wrote them, become president."

It was very exciting indeed to see my play and hear my words -- those so, so familiar words -- as part of a performance. I really like getting my plays performed! Maybe I can manage to do more of that....

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel too!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Helen V. said...

You must be thrilled, Laura, and I'm green with envy that you were able to catch up with so many of the Clarionites.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

It's always cool to catch up with Clarion buddies. Maybe I'll sell a book and get as rich as Jo Rowling and fly all of you to my Snowy Mountains lodge for a reunion Crit Pit, but this time around a fireplace with glasses of amaretto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home