2/19/2007

Back home.

I can still hear my Clarion buddies in my head. They gather around while I write and make comments. It's disturbing, but comforting (in a disturbing sort of way).

I've been getting enough sleep, which makes a very nice change. Yesterday I spent all day reading the weekend papers and watching hour after hour after hour of Dr. Who with my family. Heaven.

Back to work today, though. I'm polishing my cricket story, which I'm taking a fair bit of trouble over because I really really like it, and I have high hopes for it once I start sending it out. I also want to try and (FINALLY) finish the first draft of my novel. I've got about four or five chapters left, very roughly planned out, so I should be able to do it by the end of March, perhaps even sooner. I wonder how long it will take me to do the second draft. Hopefully not another 15 years.

Well, back to work. Can't let the keyboard get cold. Can't let my Clarion buddies down, either -- we're all destined for great things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home