8/29/2006

Yet another writing project!

Because I never seem to be...quite...busy...enough, I've taken on yet another new project. There's a competition for short (that is, 10-minute) plays in Sydney, and applications close on September 15. I've got what I (at least) think is a shriekingly funny idea, and a couple of minutes' worth written already. Interestingly, if the play did get selected for performance, and I did end up getting into Clarion South, I would have the happy dilemma of whether to take a day off Clarion South to fly back down to Sydney for the performance....

The short-play competition is here.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Chard said...

Right. It's not technically possible to overcommit oneself. I'm sure of that.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right about it being avery funny idea. Now that I've read most of it, I'm convinced it's extremely funnt not just because of th idea itself, but because of its uncomfortable closeness to the real world you are satirising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home