1/25/2009

Yee-hah!

Every now and then, one of those fatuous quizzes actually gives a result so amazingly fabulous that it makes the whole time-wasting endeavor suddenly worth everything!




Your International Spy Name is Medusa Supernova



Your Code Name: Dynamo

You Reside in: St. Petersburg

Why You're a Good Spy: You're good with gadgets


Notes:
  1. Medusa Supernova is the best name ever.
  2. Dynamo is also quite okay with me.
  3. I love St. Petersburg (and yes, I've been there, although it was Leningrad at the time).
  4. I am, in fact, fairly good with gadgets as these things are reckoned.
  5. I snurched this from Jason Fischer.

10 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I dare you, double dare you to use that in a story.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Hm. It would require a field trip to St. Petersburg to confirm my old memories and update my mental maps of the place. Not a bad idea!! (I wonder if the quiz people reckon those names are copyright.)

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

ANACONDA STEEL!!! W00T!!!!

(word verif: vhlook. Unfortunately, not spy related).

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Silly Margaret. Everything is spy-related!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Fair enough. Even "alvicol"?

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

And "muthl"?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

All, yes, all!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Karl Henning said...

'Snurch'?

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Blair Goold said...

I am Thrust Moonstone;
Codename: The Bamboo

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

@Karl -- snurching is when you find something cool on someone else's blog and grab it for your own.

@Blair/Bamboo -- way cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home