12/31/2007

I know it's not International Talk Like a Pirate Day...

...but, as with many holidays, shouldn't the spirit be kept all year long? (Plus, I thought this graphic was fabulous. Is it N.C. Wyeth?)



What Kind of Pirate are You?


You're the TRADITIONAL PIRATE. Stealing gold, backstabbing other pirates, being suspicious of everyone you meet, running from the law... you're the real thing. People don't like to mess with you because you always manage to get your way. Just watch out, those parrots can be a little messy sometimes....
Take this quiz!

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same as you mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margaret

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Houston Dunleavy said...

Hey. I'm traditional too! There's a first time for everything

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Starts to make me wonder whether everyone who takes the quiz ends up as a "traditional" pirate! Arrr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home