12/12/2008

Something just occurred to me.

Here are all the ways I can think of for someone to reach me:
  • Regular landline phone (with answering machine)
  • Mobile/cell phone (with voice mail)
  • Skype (phone and video)
  • SMS
  • Email (three different addresses)
  • Facebook mail or comments
  • Redroom.com mail or comments
  • Twitter personal messages or @ messages
  • Blog comments
  • NaNo mail (although I don't check it much outside of NaNoWriMo; same with Frenzy mail outside of Script Frenzy)
  • Chat (several different systems)
  • Snailmail
And I consider myself to be inclined more than a little toward solitude. I wonder what this list would look like for someone who's really gregarious.

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to know why you have more than 4000 anagrams to your name while mine turns up none !!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Some questions, Luk, have no answer....

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Karl Henning said...

Save ulk!

Cheers,
~k.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl, you should start your own anagram-o-site!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Great idea, Lark!

(Word verif- psomar)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home