12/01/2007

Right. Now. Where were we?

I've survived NaNoWriMo, with a bit of sleep-dep, a flush of triumph, and an extremely nasty head cold. I've completed pretty much all the work for my client (woo-hoo, a bit of money to add to the family coffers!). Tomorrow I play tympani in "Messiah" (conducted by Houston and with Margaret in among the sopranos -- a real family affair; I just hope I can control the coughing from this nasty head cold while I'm on stage). And then...and then....

I can really pitch into the Gauntlet Throwdown and get those three stories written before Christmas!

After that, it's revise the MS of my first (that is, non-NaNo) novel, work on the script to my full-length play, and, maybe after all that, take up the NaNo MS again and see if I think it's worth further effort.

And that, Fair Reader, is my Writing Game Plan for the next few months. If it gets derailed, hopefully it will be derailed by some sort of marvellous success, rather than my own sloth and short attention span....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home