12/07/2007

Miscellaneous

1. I promised myself that after NaNoWriMo I'd let myself watch our Season One DVD of The IT Crowd. This was a good idea, and it's even better now that I'm following through with it.

2. We've purchased this year's Christmas tree and decked it in lights (the ornaments we will do tomorrow). This year we went Geek Family and bought a couple of strings of LED tree lights. They've got EIGHT different ways they flash, some less entrancing than others. But we've found a setting we can all agree on, and, with a (non-flashing) string of traditional lights as contrast, they look quite stunning.

3. "Zork Goes Home" is sounding terribly flat to me at the moment. I can't even make it seem interesting to me as a character study. How very frustrating: the Christmas tree glitters and astounds. The story doesn't. Phooey.

4. Tomorrow night Margaret performs in a musical number at her drama school's performance night (one of them, actually -- they have bunches for all the different age groups). I love watching Margaret perform. But I'm the mom; it would be a little sad if I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home