11/09/2006

Artistic opportunity? Or just unemployment?

Today was my first day for a LONG time where I haven't had any clients, no planned income, no real forward momentum. Yes, I did get some writing done, as well as some volunteer work for my State Emergency Service Unit, and some cooking, and some errands and chores. In fact, I hardly stopped all day. How did I cope when I did have full-time employment?

The hitch is, I'm not earning any money at any of it. This causes me a great deal of anxiety.

My husband is of the opinion that this is lunacy; he reckons it's a great opportunity to enter orbit around Planet Writer before touching down in January, and I should endeavor to see it as such.

Yes, well, I probably should.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Planet Writer will benefit and prosper when you touch down,Ma.
Love
Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home