6/30/2009

The next International Sendout Festival

Because I realized with horror that I no longer have all that many pieces out, I have unilaterally declared another International Sendout Festival.

IT'S ON FOR FOURTH-OF-JULY WEEKEND, PEOPLE! By midnight July 5 (Sunday), you will have met at least one of the following goals:

  1. all stories/pieces that are ready to go out are out.

  2. at least 10 stories/pieces are out.

  3. one story/piece that has never been out is out, and one market you've never submitted to before now has one of your stories/pieces. (Note: this constitutes one goal, not two.)

Who's with me?

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Cass said...

I don't think I'm quite ready to join you for "Sendout Festival" - but maybe I'll think up some kind of "writing / editing festival" for the month of July that will help me get into writing mode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home