6/21/2009

I'm excited!


The Lifted Brow is a magazine of literary fiction, speculative fiction, creative non-fiction, experimental music, poetry, drama, multimedia, etc., etc. It comes out twice a year, and has already gotten quite a bit of positive attention in Australia and elsewhere (you can google it to find out more). I bring this up not just because it's a cool mag, but because I have a story appearing in Issue 5, which is now available for preorder from the Lifted Brow web site. I am thrilled to be Table of Contents buddies with some people whose work I really respect (and whom I really like), such as Rob Shearman and Angela Slatter — I wasn't expecting anything so cool anywhere near so early on in my writerly journey.

Anyway, as I said, it's available for pre-order. It looks to be absolutely bursting (à la Mr. Creosote) with many wonderful things. I'm excited!

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Things are really clicking along for you! Congratulations!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Elen said...

That is muchly of the awesome! Well done!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Helen V. said...

Very cool!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Jason Fischer said...

ROCK ON!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home