6/10/2009

Dates to put in your calendar

World Juggling Day, on June 20. I will be down on Thirroul Beach (in the COLD, rain, hail, or shine) at 10 a.m., juggling. If it is raining, I will juggle for 30 seconds. If it is not raining, I will juggle for as long as I can still feel my hands.



Second, something I just found out about: Science Fiction and Fantasy Writer's Day on June 23. The background is on this blog: it's "[a] day of celebration and wonder! A day for all of us readers of science fiction and fantasy to reach out and say thank you to our favorite writers. A day, perhaps, to blog about our favorite sf/f writers. A day to reflect upon how written science fiction and fantasy has changed your life." There is also, moreover and inevitably, a Facebook page. Not that I'm fishing for a bottle of Amaretto or anything, but I'm not above letting you know about the day and hoping it catches on.... (No, really. No need for gifts. I know you were worried, but it's all right. No, I must insist.)



Celebrations all around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home