3/04/2009

Oh, man, these photos are SO COOL!

I don't want to reproduce any of the photographs here, because I'm not sure if they're snurchable (i.e. not copyright), but you should go look at them. They're tiny little planets created by photographer Alexandre Duret-Lutz, who stitches together up to 100 images to create 360-degree by 180-degree panoramas. Go look, go look! (Found via the ABC's arts blog.)

UPDATE: On the photographer's flickr page, he gives permission to use the photos with attribution. (All the "Wee Planet" ones are gathered in this set.) So, here:




4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jean Prouvaire said...

It's like something out of The Little Prince!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Precisely!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Blair Goold said...

Wow! Jean took the words out of my mouth. It reminds me of the cover on that book from Miss (or was it Ms.) Moore's high school French class.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

I remember plenty about Miss Moore's French class, but I blush to say I have no recollection of the book cover whatsoever. Perhaps it's a function of being required to cover all our schoolbooks -- I have no memory at all of what any of them actually looked like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home