3/05/2009

Me, I wouldn't be so hasty to recover something like this.

On the Doctor Who News Page, there's a rather alarming story* about finding a Dalek in a scum-surfaced pond. Photo and everything. One of the guys who found it is quoted as saying:
"We've dredged up everything from shopping trolleys, toys, and bicycles.

"But this is the first time a Dalek's appeared. We have no idea how it ended up in there, or how long ago.

"We discovered the BBC often took the Daleks out on location for filming, and they travelled to Hampshire on at least one occasion in the 1980s, when Colin Baker played the Timelord.

"Who knows, this might be the remains of one of the originals from the old TV series. I'm told they they were built to last."
Really, aren't you just the teensiest bit nervous? I know I am.

*I can't permalink to the actual item itself, so if they've posted a lot of stuff since I saw it, just keep scrolling down.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Adrian Pua said...

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Helen V. said...

I'm afraid, very afraid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home