10/30/2008

Sendout insanity!

I've done it: another story (I'm not double-counting the resubmission of a story that seems to have gotten lost -- that still only counts as one), and two queries to agents about my second novel* have put me up to 13 sendouts. That's an all-time high, and more than my goal of a dozen. This is a very good and useful bit of preparation for NaNoWriMo.

I'm quite looking forward to NaNo again this year. I love the exuberance of it, I love the writing-for-the-joy-of-writing. I love the camaraderie. I love writing with abandon!

Can't wait!

*There is no need to inquire about the fate of the first novel. No, really. Please just don't.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

No need to query about it because it is all being taken care of by the Universe. In due and perfect time.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

Ah, I can't quite be at that point. I'm a big believer in the thought that the universe works in partnership with us, and that a certain amount of initiative on my part is required....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home