8/07/2008

Some cool art, and an interesting discussion

The cool art is here. Each graphic takes a bit of time to load, but they're so fantabulous it's worth the wait. I've emailed their agents to see if I can post one of them here; meanwhile, please go look! The agents have granted me permission to post one — good on 'em!



If you like this one (and how could you not?), go check out some of the others! (Note: found via boingboing.)

The interesting discussion is on Justine Larbalestier's blog. In aftermath of the wildly anticipated last Twilight book, it's a thorough going-over of the old question: do writers write for themselves, or for their readers? (My own point of view is contained in one of the earlier comments.)

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

That's a cool picture. (Is it a picture)?

I agree, art is a collaboration, but I think you do it from an authentic place inside and not for the art "consumer."

The people who are wanting it will be attracted to it and find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home