12/01/2006

Foul Play in Dapto in its last week of rehearsal....

The show premiers on Saturday, December 9. Tomorrow is tech rehearsal. Wednesday is dress rehearsal. Then, the performance! I confess I'm nervous. I haven't watched any of the rehearsals, figuring that my job finished when I handed the director the final script and I now needed to keep my nose out of it.

In other news, Margaret's current show, a sketch/review comedy that the kids wrote themselves, has its dress rehearsal tonight and performance tomorrow night. Houston's got a performance tonight. Margaret and I test for our blue belts in two weeks. I'm working on Chapter 14 of my book. Houston has more or less finished the setting of my poem cycle "Earth and Space" -- he's found some sounds recorded from space that sound amazing, and the mezzo soloist is positive about both the words and the music. Houston is also suddenly even more swamped at work than usual, as he's been promoted.

Never a dull moment at our place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home