8/29/2008

Momentum!

I'm back up to having six pieces out to various markets. I like to keep at least a half-dozen out in the world seeking their fortune at any one time, but I've been remiss. Today, though, with the sendout of a 10-minute play, I now have six pieces out. I'd like to spend the rest of the year building that up to nine or ten out at a time — after all, they're definitely not going to win me any fame or fortune sitting in my computer.

Send, Laura, send! Write and send! Send some more! Ignore the apprehension, ignore the Writing Demons! Better yet, seize the claws of the Writing Demons and dance with them in a giddy circle to The Gypsy Kings until the Demons drop in an exhausted heap and can do you no more harm!

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the stuff! I'm just laughing now, imagining you dancing around with some horrible lurking thing that moments ago wanted to hurt you, and now is looking around wide-eyed and whimpering, desperately trying to escape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home