6/08/2008

A change is as good as a holiday, or so I'm told.

I've set aside the current full-length play I've been laboring over (although, luckily, actual labor didn't go on this long without results). Instead I'm working on expanding the one-minute play that didn't get up in the Gone in 60 Seconds competition into a 10-minute, so that I can have another bash at Short & Sweet this year. Seeing as the first year I sank without a ripple, and the second year I got shortlisted, perhaps this year will be the victory year. The play already has a title: "Captain Tom Zombie and the Unlikely Shipmate." I think it sounds intriguing, don't you?

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Good luck!

Now I'm all curious about the unlikely shipmate!

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*likes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home