6/07/2008

Free book! (Not mine, alas.)

Interested in Australian speculative fiction? Yes, I am, too. That's why I went to this site and downloaded the book to be found there, Simon Haynes's comedy Hal Spacejock. I haven't read it yet myself, but it's said to be along the lines of Red Dwarf, so I'm looking forward to it. And it's free! Brilliant marketing, as it's the first in a series, and if I like it, I'll most likely find a way to buy the others. And, if I really like it, I'll buy this one in bricks-and-mortar-bookshop, real-book format.

Go have a look. Aussie spec fic is of an extremely high standard, and this book has done quite well here, so it's probably worth a few seconds to download and a few minutes to start reading it and see if you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home