10/18/2010

I'm versatile! It's official!

My friend, colleague, and Scrabble buddy Satima Flavell has bestowed on me the coveted Versatile Blogger Award.



See?

Thanks, Satima!

Apparently, part of the deal is that I am to list seven things you maybe didn't know about me. I know how to make quilts. I have a niece who looks almost exactly like me. My grandfather was a pioneer in robotics in the 1940s (specifically, automated underwater arc welding, which sped battleship construction by an enormous factor and demonstrably shortened WWII). I was born two months premature. I once interviewed Ray Charles and Chubby Checker. I have a pilot's license. On my 30th birthday I was mugged by the number 30. There.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Houston Dunleavy said...

NOw try for 7 things I *don't* know about you :))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home