6/01/2013

A new show in rehearsal, and a bit at the Vault Cabaret


Yes, our exciting new show, Comets and Chocolates, is in rehearsals! It stars the multi-talented Greg Shand, and has gorgeous music by Houston Dunleavy and words by me. As we're part of this year's Sydney Fringe, the show also has a Fringe page. Details are coming really soon about performance dates and venue, so quick — "like" the Facebook page so you don't miss out on any info!

Secondly, on June 15 I'll be performing a new piece of flash fiction at the Vault Cabaret. I'm really looking forward to this, as it's always a terrific, fun night, and I consider it a great privilege to be part of it.



Point of honor: I grabbed some sound effects from Freesfx, and their agreement is that I acknowledge them as the source. Because there is no program and no opportunity to acknowledge them during the show, this is my compliance with the agreement. Thanks, Freesfx!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Helen V. said...

How exciting. Pity I'm on the opposite side of the continent..

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Laura E. Goodin said...

A pity indeed, and for many reasons! Our catch-up in Canberra was way too quick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home